Search This Blog

Clearing cobbled webs of my wobbly heart




Phew! A lot has happened in last two weeks! No, I am not referring to Maggie noodles being taken off the shelves and the entire nation's frenzy in reacting to its ban as if we are in danger of facing grave starvation! I have been too withdrawn to be interested in all the political tamasha and the media ruckus around all the exposes making it to the breaking news. And no, I am not even referring to the volatile stock market that has made the masses nervous due to delayed monsoon that has finally arrived officially giving great respite to the farmers and people in general.
I have been cocooned in my own little shell. That rarely happens with someone like me who is always high on life! Sometimes, it is difficult to love life and past few days have been spent clearing cobbled webs of my wobbly heart and utterly complicated mind. Please forgive my incoherent words in earnest expressions today. 
I have stayed withdrawn witnessing everything around without getting involved emotionally. And in this process, I have missed posting articles for last two weeks, unintentionally. Sometimes, it helps to take a break from the usual things. It may not change things but it certainly helps get a better perspective on life in general.
As I write this article while having my evening cup of green tea, mild gentle breeze has changed its guard turning into gusts of wind. Within minutes, it has just started drizzling! The wind chimes from the window play jugalbandi with various melodies that rain keeps changing. There is something to the rain that is beyond words! 
The trees all around, have shed all the soot and dust, sporting a fresh, radiant look. In distance, branches sway fervently with new energy. The drizzle has morphed into  thunderous downpour, vigorously reaching out every inch of ground, cleaning everything it touches. I feel raindrops on my bare skin driving away all the worries in some magical cathartic ways. I feel deep calm. I realize, it is time for new beginnings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raghurajpur, an emblem of heritage arts and crafts of Odisha!!!

About fifteen km from the revered city of Lord Jagannath, Puri, there is a tiny little hamlet Raghurajpur, nestled on the southern bank of r...