Search This Blog

Please don't deny my love pumpkin!


"Heyy! whats up babe?"

"Whattttt?"

"Is it right time?
I'm sorry who is ....?"

"Listen jaan,I know you are angry about last night. You KNOW I didn't mean to hurt you love."

"Huh!!!?"

"Can we meet for lunch at our favourite place? I will take you for shopping at Palladium and then whatever you say for the whole day. Please?? I am not in mood to work until we sort out things between us. I wasn't myself last night. I want to start with clean slate.I'm so sorry shweetiepie!!"

"Hmmmm but..."

"Will you stop that?(irritated). Why do you always do this to me? Haven't we already been through this thousand times? You get a kick when I plead. Don't you?

THIS is your problem. When I try to make it up, you stretch unnecessarily and we end up fighting all the more!"

"Hello,I think you have got the wrong..."

"Okay listen, I know you want an apology. And I do agree, you deserve a PROPER one."

"Hello, Excuse me!"
"Now what? You know, you are driving me nuts pumpkin!! Didn't I say I was sorry?"

(A loud, uncontrolable laughter).

"Look,I want you to forget about break-up. DONT LAUGH!!!"


"WOULD YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE???
I Think you have dialled a wrong number and you are talking to a wrong person."

"Holy s...!

F... Y.. Bitch!"

Interesting! The jerk abuses his girlfriend/wife/whatever, wants to make up for it and when dials a wrong number and bombards without listening, I become a bitch!!! 

I hope that his shweetiepie, pumpkin dials my number and I get to listen her side of story too! 

Some stories are far too juicy to hear in parts!  
Life never ceases to entertain me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raghurajpur, an emblem of heritage arts and crafts of Odisha!!!

About fifteen km from the revered city of Lord Jagannath, Puri, there is a tiny little hamlet Raghurajpur, nestled on the southern bank of r...