Search This Blog

Snapshots from Kala Ghoda Festival 2015

Mumbai's nine days of high energy revelry and cultural festivities that reminds one of a carnival, The Kala Ghoda Festival got over! Each year, I regale in its hangover for few days but unfortunately, this time, I could not pay as many visits as I would have ideally loved to, due to time constraints. 

I have done enough talking about KGAF in my last post. So, presenting here is a glimpse of some of the art installations and artefacts I clicked during my two visits to KGAF amidst all the chaos around! 


 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Raghurajpur, an emblem of heritage arts and crafts of Odisha!!!

About fifteen km from the revered city of Lord Jagannath, Puri, there is a tiny little hamlet Raghurajpur, nestled on the southern bank of r...